Reaping rewards from reputation management
Cancellation Notice: Insurance Strategy 2013 - 26 September
After careful careful consideration of a number of factors Post have taken the decision to cancel the Insurance Strategy 2013 conference which was due to take place on Thursday 26 September in London.
The decision was made to ensure that Post continues to deliver you the high quality experience that is expected from all events in our diverse portfolio.
If you wish to be kept informed of related events for 2014 please contact email@example.com and we will send you the relevant information via email.
With a steady - if not overwhelming - growth in the first two quarters of this year, do we as an industry have reason to feel more positive about the outlook?
Should we now turn out attentions to repairing the reputations, both individually and collectively, that have become tarnished, however deservedly, over the past five or so years?
Insurance Strategy 2013 seeks resolve in this area. And seeks solace in the fact that the successful management of a strong and prospering reputation is priceless.
Jackie Brock-Doyle OBE
London 2012, The Good Relations Group
President of the CII, CEO of Axa Insurance, Commercial Lines and Personal Intermediary
chief marketing officer, RSA Group
chief operating officer, Ace UK and Ireland
chief executive officer, Ageas UK
president of European Platform, Allied World
managing director for the UK, AIG
group chief executive, UK General
- Keynote address: Jackie Brock-Doyle OBE, London 2012, The Good
Relations Group will discuss how the reputation of LOCOG grew in the public eye through the process of delivering the Olympic Games
- What does professionalism mean in the modern day financial services?
- Mitigating business interruption - exploring the steps that can be taken to protect your company's identity when faced with severe disruption
- CEO Panel discussion: Searching for holism
- How to strike a balance between the lowest possible price, excellent service and a return to profitability
- Failure to attract the best talent can have serious repercussions for your reputation, both within the industry and publicly
What delegates said about the 2012 conference:
"A chance to see people you may only read about in the trade press, to ask the issues that matter to you on a day to day basis, and a one off opportunity that i think people need to make more of."
former chief economist, HSBC
Speaker, Insurance Strategy 2012